Want to move to Australia?
Find the answers to your questions below. Then check out dozens of pages with case histories of people we helped immigrate to Australia.
Australian Migration Agent's Commitments
Frequently Asked Questions
You will find answers here to the most commonly asked questions
about Australian migration and citizenship. Important
terms and phrases are also explained here.
Click on a question or scroll down the page to view general answer:
- When do I need a visa for Australia?
- How do I become an Australian citizen?
- How do I apply for a visa to Australia?
- How long does it take to process an application?
- How can Beyderwellen & Company help?
- What are my chances of success?
- What will a visa application cost?
- What are Beyderwellen & Company's fees?
- What happens when my Australian permanent visa is granted?
- What will my Australian visa permit me to do?
- Will I receive evidence of my visa if my application is successful?
- Will my visa cease when I leave Australia?
- Am I required to provide information and documents to the Department when I arrive in Australia or leave Australia?
- What happens to my visa if my passport is lost or stolen?
- How do I know if I am a "lawful non-citizen"?
- What happens if my Australian visa expires?
- Do I need to advise the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) if I change my address?
- What do I do if my circumstances change?
- Can I remain in Australia permanently on a bridging visa?
- Can I apply for permission to work while in Australia?
- Can I have a Working Holiday in Australia?
- If I need a visa, can it be granted to me without applying for it?
- Can I apply for more than one visa at a time?
- Can I hold more than one visa at a time?
- I want to work in Australia. Can you help me?
- Can I appeal the decision to refuse to grant a visa or to cancel a visa?
- What is the Australian Migration Program?
- How does the migration regulatory scheme work?
The only real question to ask yourself is this.
Q9: What happens when my Australian permanent visa is granted?
The visa will permit you unlimited travel and entry to Australia for five years from date of grant, and indefinite stay on your arrival provided entry is made before the expiry date. Where you travel overseas and return to Australia after the specified date, you will need to obtain a five-year Resident Return Visa (RRV) to renew your permanent residence.
To renew your permanent residency, you must have been lawfully present in Australia for a period of, or periods that total, not less than two years in the period of five years immediately before the application for the RRV and, during that time, you must have been the holder of a permanent visa. Limited exceptions to the two-year rule apply.
Back to top
Why Choose Us?
Single focus on Australian immigration - it's all we do!
Our lead attorney personally handles your case
Superior experience and track record - 99.875% of our cases have been approved
Personal involvement and ongoing communication - you always know what's happening
Fair, fixed rates - no unpleasant surprises or hidden costs
Always up-to-date on changes to immigration law and procedure - maximizes your efficiency in achieving your goal
In touch from anywhere in the world!
What Clients Say