Want to move to Australia?
Find the answers to your questions below. Then check out dozens of pages with case histories of people we helped immigrate to Australia.
Australian Migration Agent's Commitments
Frequently Asked Questions
You will find answers here to the most commonly asked questions
about Australian migration and citizenship. Important
terms and phrases are also explained here.
Click on a question or scroll down the page to view general answer:
- When do I need a visa for Australia?
- How do I become an Australian citizen?
- How do I apply for a visa to Australia?
- How long does it take to process an application?
- How can Beyderwellen & Company help?
- What are my chances of success?
- What will a visa application cost?
- What are Beyderwellen & Company's fees?
- What happens when my Australian permanent visa is granted?
- What will my Australian visa permit me to do?
- Will I receive evidence of my visa if my application is successful?
- Will my visa cease when I leave Australia?
- Am I required to provide information and documents to the Department when I arrive in Australia or leave Australia?
- What happens to my visa if my passport is lost or stolen?
- How do I know if I am a "lawful non-citizen"?
- What happens if my Australian visa expires?
- Do I need to advise the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) if I change my address?
- What do I do if my circumstances change?
- Can I remain in Australia permanently on a bridging visa?
- Can I apply for permission to work while in Australia?
- Can I have a Working Holiday in Australia?
- If I need a visa, can it be granted to me without applying for it?
- Can I apply for more than one visa at a time?
- Can I hold more than one visa at a time?
- I want to work in Australia. Can you help me?
- Can I appeal the decision to refuse to grant a visa or to cancel a visa?
- What is the Australian Migration Program?
- How does the migration regulatory scheme work?
Q8: What are Beyderwellen & Company's fees?
Fair, accurate billing. Every person is unique, and every set of circumstances varied. We charge fairly based on the individual facts, the urgency and complexity of each situation, and the anticipated time and skill required to achieve your goals.
We structure fees to give you the best return on your investment, and to encourage frequent communication. Instead of burdening our clients with the "clock-is-always-running" notion, our fees are often made - by installments - on a full-service, fixed-fee basis. We want you to be absolutely certain in advance of the actual costs involved, with the assurance of all the personal attention you need for your individual case.
After completing our Online Australian Immigration Assessment Form, we can provide precise cost estimates to those who qualify.
Back to top